- Vertex is an OUTDOOR EVENT – this means you will be camping, dancing, eating, and adventuring outside and at high elevation – please be prepared!
- No refunds or exchanges will be available for any ticket type, lodging package, parking pass, etcetera
- All vehicles are subject to search upon entering the festival. All bags are subject to search at all checkpoints throughout the festival.
- Doors will open at 12 pm on Thursday August 4 for those who have an Early Arrival Parking Pass and stay open 24 hours per day until the festival concludes. If you do not wish to purchase an Early Arrival Parking Pass, you may arrive as early as Friday August 5 at 10 am
- Box Office & Will Call hours are
Thursday – 10am to 11:59pm
Friday – 8am – 2:30am
Saturday – 8am – 2:30am
Sunday – 8am – 8:30pm
As long as you have your wristbands and parking pass, you can arrive to the festival 24 hours a day without visiting the Box Office or Will Call. If you need to purchase a ticket or parking pass, or pick up a Will Call order, you must arrive during Box Office hours.
- The Vertex Lineup and set times may change.
- Vertex is an all ages show. Children ages 6 and up must have their very own ticket. Children age 5 and under are admitted free of charge
- Should you get separated from your child, lost parents are asked to check in at the nearest Medical Center or Information Booth. Children who are looking for their parent(s) will be brought there to be reunited
- Dogs and other pets are not allowed anywhere on the festival site, including the campgrounds. If you have a dog or other pet with you, you will be turned away at the gate
- No scalping of tickets is allowed, and no unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed. Be a good festival citizen, don’t scalp your ticket!
- If you’re picking up a ticket at will call, you will need your ID and the credit card used for purchase
- Everyone and everything (including vehicles) are subject to search at all entry points
- When you arrive to the campgrounds, your vehicle will be checked to make sure you have the right vehicle pass. Parking attendants will also verify that everyone in the vehicle has the appropriate wristband for the camping area
- Any alcohol purchase or consumption will require a valid picture ID and an age verification wristband. There will be wrist-banding stations with staff to assist you with the age verification and ID check
- Vertex is not responsible for any lost or stolen items, although we will do our best to reunite lost items with their owners. Please lock up your valuables in your vehicles or leave them at home
- Warning: crowd surfing, moshing, and all the other hooliganry that makes festival lawyers hide in the porta potties until it’s over are dangerous and are discouraged. You assume all risks associated with such activities
- For all correct and up-to-date event information, please visit www.vertexfestival.com. Event details are subject to change, so please keep an eye on the website for all the latest maps and information
- Vertex is not responsible for damage to or theft of personal property or vehicles
- Any vehicle parked overnight without a parking pass or parked illegally may be towed at the owner’s expense
- Free potable water filling stations are available in the venue and campgrounds
- You are allowed to bring as much water as you like into the campgrounds
- When entering the venue area, one sealed bottle of water (one gallon or less) is allowed
- When entering the venue area, hydration packs and re-useable water bottles must be empty
Campground Alcohol Policy
You must be 21+ to consume alcohol in the campgrounds. A reasonable amount of unopened beer or wine in non-glass containers (limited to one (1) case of canned beer and one (1) box of wine per person), will be permitted to be brought onto your camping area. If, however, in the security’s judgment anyone in the vehicle is intoxicated, or the alcohol is open, then the organizers reserve the right to confiscate the alcohol. Kegs, glass, or vending of alcohol is not permitted in the campgrounds, and alcohol may not be brought from the campsites into the festival venue.
These items will be confiscated if found anywhere on the festival grounds and may not be returned.
- No fireworks, flying prayer lanterns, or explosives
- No drones
- No laser pointers
- No illegal substances
- No weapons of any kind
- No tiki torches
- No golf clubs
- No hammers
- No American Indian headdresses
- No threatening signs or apparel
- No Pets
Prohibited items in the Venue Area
You may be able to bring these items to your campground, but not into the venue area.
- No outside alcohol, food, or beverage (exception: see Water Policy above)
- No chairs, beach chairs, or lawn furniture
- No audio recording equipment/pro cameras/video equipment
- No glass or glass containers of any kind
- No knives of any kind
- No framed or large backpacks
- No picnic baskets
- No tents
- No bicycles, skateboards, or scooters
- No frisbees
Health and Safety
- In the case of an emergency, please contact the nearest staff member for help. There are medics on site who are fully equipped to deal with all situations.
- The festival is outdoors. Please come prepared for any weather. This includes sun hats and sunscreen, sweaters, raincoats, and sturdy shoes.
- Please note location of exits, information booths, first aid areas, and water refill stations.
- Please cooperate with staff, security and police. They are there to help make sure that everyone has a good time.
- Please drink alcohol responsibly.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and electrolytes.
- While there will be 24 hour security onsite, Vertex cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items. When you leave your tent, please take valuables with you and lock your car and tent.
Medicines must be in their original bottle with label attached. Your ID must match the name on the medication label. People bringing medicines to the event should declare them to security whenever they reach a search point and may have them stored in the medical center if required.
If you are planning on attending Vertex and have special needs, please click here. For all access information, contact our access specialist with any specific inquiries. Customers are not required to purchase a specific ADA Ticket.