Recommended Route from the Front Range!
Your GPS may route you to Vertex along 285 – like everyone else!
If you would like to skip some of the traffic, we recommend this route as a great alternative with easier driving and incredible views from Leadville:
- Take I-70 West
- Exit at the Copper Mountain Exit (Exit 195, CO-91)
- Drive up through Leadville and continue onto US24 East to Buena Vista
Travel Times to Vertex
- Denver : 2 hours
- Boulder : 2 hours 30 minutes
- Fort Collins : 3 hours 15 minutes
- Colorado Springs : 1 hour 45 minutes
- Pueblo : 2 hours 20 minutes
- Albuquerque : 5 hours
- Grand Junction : 3 hours 30 minutes
- Vail/Avon : 1 hour 30 minutes
- Breckenridge : 1 hour 20 minutes
- Montrose : 2 hours 45 minutes
Box Office & Will Call Hours
- Thursday – 10am to 11:59pm
- Friday – 8am – 2:30am
- Saturday – 8am – 2:30am
- Sunday – 8am – 8:30pm
As long as you have your wristbands and parking pass, you can arrive to the festival 24 hours a day without visiting the Box Office or Will Call. If you need to purchase a ticket or parking pass, or pick up a Will Call order, you must arrive during Box Office hours.
The GPS address for the Vertex Festival entrance is 14822 County Road 350 Buena Vista, CO 81211
Please follow the signs and staff instructions – don’t forget to smile!