Vertex Sticker Design Program
Congratulations Scott Wright, the 2016 Vertex Sticker Design winner!
The Vertex Sticker Design Contest is a call for designers who are inspired by Colorado and new frontiers to create the most widely distributed piece of art in the first year of the Vertex Story.
If your sticker design is selected you will receive two (2) Base Camp Tickets to Vertex and your artwork will be distributed to 2016 festival attendees!
One winner will receive:
- Two (2) Base Camp Tickets to Vertex 2016
- Your sticker printed as a gift for festivalgoers
- An announcement of your sticker being selected!
Submissions will be accepted for review May 24-June 5 2016. The final art will be selected and announced in June of 2016.
- Judged by: The Festival Art Team
- Judgement method: By selecting and comparing best stickers
- Judged on:
- 50% Art
- 40% Fits with event aesthetic
- 10% Appearance as a sticker
- Your sticker design must be a piece created specifically for Vertex. Vertex may elect to use the final selected design beyond the printing of a sticker.
- Your sticker design must be a piece designed by you, featuring images and ideas that you own all the rights to, or have permission to use.
- Sticker designs must be square, and visually attractive when scaled down to a 3×3″ square.
- Sticker designs must be made in 300 DPI CMYK format
- Account for a .25″ bleed area as you begin your design, to allow for proper printing. (Feel free to submit your final design sample without the bleed area to convey the final sticker appearance.)
- Sample designs must be submitted in dimensions of 1000 px square
- The Vertex Logo must be used in this design.
- The year 2016 must also be visible on the sticker