2016 wristbands are required to be registered for festival entry. Registering your wristband helps Vertex provide the best possible service. Please treat your wristband like cash. It will not be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Only register the wristband you will be wearing.
- Wristband can only be registered once.
- There are NO changes after you have registered a wristband.
- Register prior to applying it onto your wrist. You will be unable to read your Unique ID number once on your wrist.
- If you have any issues or questions regarding your wristband(s) please contact Elevate Tickets at 855.487.6851
You only get one shot at this. Please seek the help of another person when applying your wristband.
- Slip un-tightened wristband over your RIGHT wrist.
- Hold onto the 2 loose ends of the wristband and slide the closure toward your wrist to tighten the wristband.
- DO NOT over-tighten the wristband.
- Leave ONE INDEX FINGER distance of space between your wrist and the wristband for comfort and security.
- The closure slides one way and CANNOT BE LOOSENED once the wristband is fitted to your wrist.
See you at Vertex!