Please note: Payment Plans for Vertex 2016 are no longer available.
With the Vertex Payment Plan you can make three equal payments once a month to secure the experience of your choice. You also have the option to pay in full.
How to pay for your ticket with the Payment Plan:
Choose your experience
You can learn about the variety of experiences by clicking here. Click the purchase link for your selection and add it to your cart.
Enter your information
Continue the checkout process by creating an account and entering your credit card information.
Check the ezPay Payment Plan box below your payment info.
Make your first payment
The total cost of your initial payment will be one third the cost of the ticket, applicable shipping, and service fees. Visit the Ticket FAQ for service fee information. There is an additional $3.00 per payment processing fee for Payment Plans, for a total Payment Plan Fee of $9.00.
A typical payment for a Stage 3 Base Camp ticket would be similar to the following example:
Ticket price ($199.75 X 33%) = $65.92
Service Fee ($29.46 X 33%) = $9.72
Payment Plan Fee ($9 X 33%) = $3
Shipping & Handling Fee ($10 X 33%) = $3.33
INITIAL PAYMENT: $81.91
PAYMENT 2: $81.91
PAYMENT 3: $81.91
Two remaining payments will be charged automatically
Your last two payments will be charged to your account on the same day of the next two months. For example, if you purchase on March 25, your other payments will take place automatically on April 25 and May 25. The payments will take place automatically. You may not see this charge reflected on your bank account for several days.
Double check your payments
Default on payments will result in your order being cancelled, refunded, and you will be charged a $50 a cancellation fee. No exceptions. It is your responsibility to keep track of your payments. You must pay attention to your bank/credit card statements to make sure your payment went through. You will have a 10-day grace period to pay after the initial charge is attempted. Again, if you are unable to pay within the 10 day grace period, you will lose your ticket to the festival.
To update your billing information, please log in to your account, click the “Order History” tab under “My Account”, choose your order and click “ezPay Details”. If you would like additional assistance, please call our ticketing partner at 855.487.6851
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
- NO REINSTATEMENT
- Failure to pay will result in the refund of all the money you have paid toward your purchase, less a charge of $50, and the irreversible cancellation of your order.
- If a payment is declined you will be granted a 10 business day window to reply to our ticketing partner’s inquiry with updated payment info.
- Our ticketing partner will contact you within five business days if your payment does not go through. Please make sure your contact information is current to guarantee that you will receive updates.
- All payments are automatically billed to the card used for your deposit.
- At any time, you can log in to your account to pay your Payment Plan in full.